Create your dream outdoor kitchen
The perfect outdoor kitchen starts with outdoor cabinets designed to create an appealing space that can survive the elements. Make your outdoor space more functional, efficient, and attractive. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your grilling area, or even just looking for storage solutions in your garage, patio, deck, pool, or boat dock, choosing the right cabinets makes all the difference.
You want your new outdoor kitchen to give you a place to store cooking utensils and plates/napkins/eating utensils, as well as special cabinets for a propane tank, sink, built-in grill, and more.
We carry Wolf Endurance Cabinetry, made specifically for the outdoors. They’re built to hold up to temperature changes, and all the elements under Florida conditions like hurricanes and salt water spray, so they can easily handle our local weather.
Your outdoor cabinets…
- Are made from lightweight, durable aluminum in 3 colors of weather-resistant powder coat
- Have solid core doors with stainless steel hardware
- Feature storage, sinks, grill enclosures, and more
- Can be bolted down with cables on the underside of the cabinets
- Are fully encapsulated storage
- Have rubber seals around door and drawer openings
- Offer soft-close drawer glides
- Have doors that snap closed
- Feature doors and drawers that are designed to prevent small-to-medium-sized animals from getting inside
- Carry a Limited Lifetime warranty
Like conventional kitchen cabinets, outdoor cabinets do not come with their own countertops, and we always recommend using a material that is UV-resistant, like granite. Quartz is not UV-resistant and will fade in sunlight, and so is not recommended for outdoor use. We can help you source your countertops, or provide suggestions for DIY solutions.
With cabinets built for the purpose, your gorgeous new outdoor kitchen will be the perfect centerpiece during the warm weather, and raise the bar for outdoor fun.
Other Outdoor Cabinet Uses
If your outdoor kitchen is already finished, or you don’t need cabinets to improve your outdoor cooking game, you can still use cabinets to upgrade any outdoor space, and make you more efficient.
- Garage: store tools, gardening supplies, soil, seed, and more
- Boat dock: store life vests, ropes, buoys, and fishing equipment
- Indoor/outdoor pool area: always have a place for snorkels, kids’ toys, pool chemicals, pool noodles, and more, without the expense of a pool house
- Other outdoor storage: store everything from lawn chair cushions to animal feed, depending on your needs
Choose the Right Configuration
Outdoor cabinets come in a number of modular units that give you the freedom to configure the right mix for your space. If you’re not sure what will fit the style of your space and your home, how many cabinets will work, or the best way to configure your cabinets, stop in to see our designers—we can help. We’ll make sure you get attractive, durable cabinets for your outdoor storage needs, all to fit your budget.
For more information, start on our Kitchen Department page, then stop in to our Kitchen Department for expert advice.
Have any questions? Ask one of our experts!