ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Service customers both in-person and by phone.
- Review customers’ needs and preferences.
- Display or demonstrate products, explain features.
- Quote prices.
- Conduct product research.
- Answer incoming phones calls.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Complete purchase order forms and order merchandise.
- Contact vendors as needed with questions or specifications concerning special orders.
- Arrange deliveries, process transactions related to orders.
- Assist in maintaining the showroom and all merchandise displays.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years related sales experience.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints a plus.
Excellent public relations and verbal communication skills; Excellent organizational skills
- Hourly rate range; $15 to $22.50
- Eligible for health insurance on first day of employment
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off – Vacation, personal time, holidays, sick time
- Bonus plan
- Store discount
- Training and educational assistance
All full-time JAY-K positions require availability during all store hours (below) including 2 or 3 required Saturdays per month. JAY-K Store Hours: Monday–Friday 7am–6pm; Saturday 7am–1pm. Full-time associates work 38+ hours per week with overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
JAY-K is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Don’t see an open position that exactly matches your experience? We’re always interested in hearing from skilled, qualified candidates.