Credit Supervisor – F/T
Manage and direct the daily operations of the Credit Department, including conducting credit investigations, approving and assigning credit terms and credit limits, and administering all collection activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily deposit from checks received from customers through the mail
- Analyze the COD and Courtesy accounts to keep them current
- Contact customers via telephone and in writing to make arrangements regarding overdue accounts. Collect Payments on Accounts. Coordinate computer lists for aged Accounts Receivable.
- Analyze credit data for accounts, conduct credit investigations, approve and assign account credit terms and credit limits, and modify terms and limits as necessary. Report unpaid accounts to the Credit Bureau. Provide copies of invoices to customers. Provide administrative assistance as necessary.
- Prepare Demand Letters and Confessions of Judgment. Initiate Liens and Accounts to Attorneys. Prepare documents and appear for Small Claims Court. Advise management of account activity.
- Contact customers regarding returned checks, and follow through with collection procedures
- Analyze the co-op account, and prepare all documentation regarding monies brought back to the company
- Prepare all paperwork for vouchering
- Associates degree in Accounting Finance or related degree
- 2-3 years related experience
- Excellent public relations and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Benefits include paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick time, profit sharing, 401-K, healthcare, EAP.