Accounts Payable Clerk – F/T
Department: Business Office/Accounting
Provide bookkeeping and office support to the Accounting and Payroll Departments
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Match inbound invoices to purchase orders, code, and post to the correct accounts..
- Contact vendors to resolve issues related to statements or open credits..
- Ensure proper credits are applied when appropriate
- Assist in counting daily receipts
- Provide backup for payroll, human resources and mail processing functions..
- HS diploma required – Associates degree in accounting or finance or preferred
- Minimum 1 year related bookkeeping experience.
- Experience with computerized accounting and/or payroll systems a plue.
- Excellent public relations and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.