Sell merchandise and provide excellent service to customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Service customers both in-person and by phone.
· Display or demonstrate products, explain features.
· Quote prices.
· Conduct product research.
· Contact vendors as needed with questions or specifications concerning special orders.
· Arrange deliveries, process transactions related to orders.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 2-3 years sales and customer service experience.
· Sales experience in building products preferred but not required; we will provide needed product training for the right candidate.
· Excellent public relations and verbal communication skills; Excellent organizational skills
All full-time JAY-K positions require availability during all store hours (below) including 2 or 3 required Saturdays per month. JAY-K Store Hours: Monday–Friday 7am–6pm; Saturday 7am–1pm. Full-time associates work 38+ hours per week with overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
JAY-K is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Don’t see an open position that exactly matches your experience? We’re always interested in hearing from skilled, qualified candidates.