Receiving and Inventory Associate
Receiver – Full Time
- Unload trucks – Receive product into inventory
- Count and examine incoming merchandise shipments
- Place prices on merchandise to prepare placement on store shelves
- Provide excellent customer service
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent public relations and verbal communication skills
- Reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Every other Saturday this position assists the hardware department sales team.
All full-time JAY-K positions require availability during all store hours (below) including 2 or 3 required Saturdays per month. JAY-K Store Hours: Monday–Friday 7am–6pm; Saturday 7am–1pm. Full-time associates work 38+ hours per week with overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
JAY-K is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Don’t see an open position that exactly matches your experience? We’re always interested in hearing from skilled, qualified candidates.
Apply Online or download an Employment Application.