- Unload trucks – Receive product into inventory
- Count and examine incoming merchandise shipments
- Place prices on merchandise to prepare placement on store shelves
- Provide excellent customer service
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent public relations and verbal communication skills
- Reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Every other Saturday this position assists the hardware department sales team
All full-time JAY-K positions require availability during all store hours (below) including 2 or 3 required Saturdays per month. JAY-K Store Hours: Monday–Friday 7am–6pm; Saturday 7am–1pm. Full-time associates work 38+ hours per week with overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
JAY-K is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Don’t see an open position that exactly matches your experience? We’re always interested in hearing from skilled, qualified candidates.