This is a full-time position.
· Display, demonstrate, explain, mix and sell paint and paint related products.
· Provide advice on the use of merchandise and explain techniques.
· Schedule deliveries and arrange for special orders.
· Assist customers in locating other products in store.
· Stock shelves, counters and tables with merchandise.
· Clean and maintain paint department.
· Maintain inventory of merchandise in assigned area of the department.
· HS diploma or equivalent.
· Knowledge of paint and paint products preferred
· Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
· Excellent public relations and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to lift 50 lb. unassisted
All full-time JAY-K positions require availability during all store hours (below) including 2 or 3 required Saturdays per month. JAY-K Store Hours: Monday–Friday 7am–6pm; Saturday 7am–1pm. Full-time associates work 38+ hours per week with overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week. All applicants must submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
JAY-K is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Don’t see an open position that exactly matches your experience? We’re always interested in hearing from skilled, qualified candidates.